Share This Article
Subscribe to our mailing list!
Polyamory, also known as “Consensual Polyamory” can be described as the practice of engaging in multiple romantic relationships at the same time with the consent of the people involved.
Polyamory is different from cheating, it is also different from Polygamy where only one person gets to have multiple partners. However, this new form of marriage is on the increase globally. Here are five stories from around the world on polyamory.
- Sara “miss conception” Glass shares her experience of polyamory during the pandemic.
- BBC Pidgin breaks down new laws in South Africa supporting polyandry, the marriage form of polyamory through the perspective of Muvumbi Ndzalama.
- How did polyamorous relationships survive during the pandemic? Here’s a story on how Rachael a polyamorous woman life changed during the pandemic.
- Meet two women from Brazil who fell in love with their Kung fu coach and decided to marry him.
- A couple famous for their unconventional marriage are actors and producers Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. Could their marriage style be an example for many other couples?https://www.news24.com/drum/advice/relationships/lessons-from-will-smith-and-jada-pinkett-smith-could-an-open-marriage-work-for-you-20210930